This website is maintained by WellingtonNZ.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you freely give us (name, email address, phone number etc.).
We also automatically collect, hold, and use statistical information about visits to help us improve our website, for instance:
- your IP address
- the pages accessed and the links you clicked
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring website (if any) through which you clicked through to our website
- your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- the make and model number of mobile device used to visit our site
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- voluntarily opt in to receive marketing communications from us
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- submit your personal details through a form on our website
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- communicate with you
- improve the services we provide to you
- to provide you with services or facilities that you have requested
- to respond to correspondence or to provide you with information that you have requested
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected
We only collect your personal information for a specific purpose connected with the services we provide.
Confidentiality / security
We give visitors to our website the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We do not sell or rent in any way your personal data to our subsidiaries or any other organisations.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can:
- Send an email to: [email protected]
- Use the unsubscribe feature found on all marketing emails sent from us
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you, by:
- sending an email to: [email protected]ngtonNZ.com
- sending postal mail to:
PO Box 10017
- calling this telephone number: +64 4 916 1205
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within one month although we may before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data but will give reasons for our refusal. We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
You can lay a complaint by:
- sending an email to: [email protected]
- sending postal mail to:
PO Box 10017
Privacy policies of other websites
We refer to a cookie as a piece of data sent from our website, to the web browser used to view our website. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use several cookies to help us improve your experience on our website. Information is collected by us, or by third-party software that is accessed securely by us (e.g. Google Analytics reports on aggregate anonymised statistical information).
- Statistical – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use this information to prepare aggregated, anonymous statistics reports of visitors’ activity.
- Preference – We use these cookies to serve you content on our website that we think you might like based on previous interactions within your website session, or the country your viewing the website from.
- Marketing – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can remove cookies from your browser or set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function correctly as a result.
For further information on how to edit your browser cookie settings, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Call us: +64 4 916 1205
- Or write to us at:
PO Box 10017